Empowering people to get their words out of their heads to start or strengthen their stories.
In this four-week, two-hour course, 20-year veteran managing editor Loral Pepoon will share:
* Self-editing techniques and tips to ensure your story is precise, compelling, and relevant
* Guidance for stepping into the mind of a reader so you can discover areas for improvement in your story
* Quick do-it-yourself formatting adjustments
* What it’s like to work with a professional editor and ways to save money when working with one
Strengthen Your Story: A 4-Week Online Course in Self-Editing
Ready to jump in? Click the links above to purchase the class! If you have a coupon code, be sure to use it at checkout!
You also may be interested in Finish Your Faith-Based Book – June Writing Intensive.
INDIVIDUAL WRITING COACHING:
If you are stuck on what to write or what to do next in the writing process, I can help. I have been working with writers for more than 20 years to help them push past common barriers.
Coaching may include writing mindset training, like:
- Identifying and overcoming your particular writer block
- Developing a mindset for writing progress and success
- Coming up with a workable plan to write a book over time
It may also include book/content development sessions, like:
- Book brainstorming
- Determining if your idea is relevant to your intended audience
- Evaluating your contents page
- Reviewing a chapter or two
- Feedback on a book mission or elevator speech
- Developing your first five blog posts
- A private session on how to write back cover copy, a bio, an effective about the author page, or other promotional pieces
After we develop a plan, get help with accountability and project management, including:
- Six 10 minute accountability calls or four 15 minute calls for $50*
- Making more realistic goals
- A time inventory management
*Coaching is $50 an hour, but after the first two hours are purchased, time may be broken down into as little as 10 minute increments.